Monday, February 27, 2012

Design



The picture above shows the general modern design I am looking for.  I have made some very rough amendments to the photo to show a design closer to mine.  In my build, there is an existing flat roof shed to the left. Hence I will have a solid wooden door  on the LHS. I will also have a smaller 2.4m sliding patio door, hence I have covered part of the sliding doors in this picture with a copy of the cladding (it will look better in real life!)

The other main deviation will be an overhang over the front of the office to add more interest, and there will be a slight step down to the existing shed roof. The only reason for this, is that time is tight enough.

Dimensions of the new insulated RHS office section will be 3660mm v 2440mm, total height under 2.5m

LATEST UPDATE PICS:

















And now plaster-boarded and plastered (the only part I've not done myself):



No comments: